The Massive Plumes of Smoke Spreading From The Enormous Fires Are Causing Respiratory Distress in Thousands of People.
- Wildfire smoke contains not only toxic chemicals but also tiny particles that can clog the respiratory systems of people and animals.
- These problems range from runny and burning eyes to more serious illnesses like bronchitis.
- Particulate exposure has even been linked to increased risks of heart attack and stroke. Worse, the chemicals in smoke are often poisonous and can cause lingering aftereffects
Austin Air Special Offer $30 OFF
Use Code: AUSHM30OFF On our website – click here
Shop Our eBay Store – click here
What can you do? How can you protect yourself?
- The most important thing to do is to reduce the amount of outdoor air you breathe.
- Using an Austin Air cleaner in your home will greatly reduce the particles in the air, protecting your respiratory system.
Austin Air uses True HEPA media to capture the microscopic particles that can damage your lungs.
- Austin Air’s filters also incorporate activated carbon to reduce chemicals and gases in the air: the larger the quantity of carbon in the filter, the greater a capacity for pollutants it has. For example, Austin Air’s Health mate has 15 pounds of activated carbon, while the smaller Health Mate Jr. has 7 pounds of activated carbon.
An Austin Air Customer in the Wildfire Region of California Reports:
If it wasn’t for the 4 Austin air purifiers that I use in my home, I would have been forced to drive out of the area. I have a disability that causes me to be EXTREMELY sensitive to chemicals/ smoke/ fragrances… and I have been locked in my bedroom since Sunday night. I am praying for everyone who is breathing the smoke. It is overwhelming!!!
Whole House Water Filtration: Now that you have
learned about cleaner air with our Austin Air Healthmate Plus, you may want to consider
cleaner water with our Whole House Water Filtration System‘s.
Learn More & Shop Our Web Site
For Our eBay Filtration Store offers: click here
Surviving the California WildFires:
Thank you, we live less than 5 miles from the major infernos and while our home is safely ensconced from the blazes our lungs have been assaulted continuously for a week. Recently (over the last year) I purchased 3 model 200 Austin Air purifiers for our bedrooms.
They have been lifesavers. The air outside is nearly toxic at times, but the air in our bedrooms remain clean, breathable and without even a trace of smoke or soot. I plan on purchasing a model 400 for our family room before the holidays.
Your products live up to the hype. (Although I imagine the life expectancy of our pre-filters and HEPA have been shortened, at least ours have not.)
Nutritional Institute NOW OFFERING
Wise Company Emergency Food & Kits
For Our eBay Wise Store offers: click here
Source(S): Austin Air