This Air Oasis Mobile Sanifier® is a small air purifier that helps to clean the air in areas up to 250 square feet. This makes it ideal for hotels, RVs, vehicles, bedrooms, offices, utility rooms, boats, and much more. This Mobile Sanifier® air purifier comes with a DC adapter so it can be plugged into your mobile car, home, or truck.
The people who enjoy traveling with pets, this unit is best for reducing odors & pet dander that get trapped in your car, truck. This is the best portable air purifier for travelers because it also eliminates the odors left behind from carbon-based cigarette smoke, allergens, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
This Air Oasis Mobile Sanifier® is perfect for customers who want to improve their indoor air quality (IAQ) on the go. This portable UV sterilizer goes where you go so you can have fresh air in all of your residential areas! This unit can be used as a desktop air purifier easily in an office or on a countertop.
It can then be moved to your car, home, or hotel room! This versatile unit also comes with a padded carrying case, a DC car adapter, 100-240V wall adapter, and a mounting bracket to secure it to your car, boat, RV, and many more!
The Air Oasis Mobile Sanifier® has three output settings, leaving you in total control of your air. It is very low-maintenance, and the washable stainless-steel dust guard never needs replacing. With our one-year limited warranty, you can rest assured that no parts will need to be replaced for a full year!
How It Works: This Air Oasis Mobile Sanifier® works by utilizing the AHPCO (advanced hydrated photocatalytic oxidation) technology developed by NASA and enhanced by our Air Oasis research and development team, including Dr. Jeff Bennert, Jon Bennert, and Dr. Nabarun Ghosh.
The AHPCO technology works by destroying germs as they pass through UV light. The light rays then react with the AHPCO catalyst to produce catalytic molecules, which seek out and destroy odor-causing carbon-based molecules. These molecules are then converted into carbon dioxide and water-replacing harmful allergens in the atmosphere with fresh, clean air.
The Benefits of a Small Air Purifier
There are many benefits to using a small desktop air purifier. The Air Oasis Mobile Sanifier® is great for clearing out common carbon-based allergens like smoke, mold, viruses, bacteria.
Our units are also the best choice for getting rid of pet odors and bathroom odors and reducing MRSA in the air of hospitals and schools. Our portable air purifiers have also been proven to improve the overall IAQ of offices in old buildings, hair salons that contain harmful VOCs from chemicals, and child care facilities.
- Simple Operation: The Air Oasis Mobile Air Sanifier has 3 output settings, and 3 fan speed settings, leaving you in control of your air.
- Virtually Maintenance Free:
- No routine maintenance to perform
- Stainless steel dust guard never has to be replaced
- AHPCO cell only needs replacing every 12 months
- Optional Settings:
- 3 ion output settings (Low/Med/High)
- 3 fan speed settings (Low/Med/High)
- LED lights (Indicates ion and speed settings)
- Coverage: Up to 250 sq. ft.*
(* Multiple units may be needed in areas of higher contamination)
- Whisper quiet operation
- Durable Construction:
- ABS with soft touch coating
- Stainless steel
- Accessories Included:
- Padded carrying case
- Removable mounting bracket
- 110 VAC power adapter
- 12 VDC car adaptor
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Product Name: Air Oasis Mobile Sanifier®
- Model Number: AOMBL175
- Product Dimensions:
- Not Packaged: 4″ x 7″ x 1.5″
- Packaged: 9” x 6” x 4”
- Not Packaged: 1 lb.
- Packaged: 2 lbs
- Electrical: 12 VDC, 11 Watts
- Cord: 6-foot cord
- Airflow: 4.73 CFM
- Ozone Levels: Less than .04 ppm on high settings
- Coverage: Up to 250 sq. ft.*
- Settings: 3 ion-output and 3 fan-speed settings (LO, MO, HI)
- Negative Ion Output: 500000/cm3
- Materials: Polymers (ABS and PC) / Stainless steel dust guard
- Working Temp: 0°F – 122°F
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA