Perfect for the home or office, the Air Oasis 1000 G3 is a compact and powerful photocatalytic air purifier that can quietly reduce carbon-based contaminants. You and your loved ones can breathe easier without having to deal with clunky design, constant noise, or expensive air filter replacement.
Low Maintenance, High Performance
This easy-to-use filtration system simply turns on or off: There are no complicated settings to learn, filters to change, or maintenance tasks to perform. An audible alarm will indicate when the AHPCO (advanced hydrated photocatalytic oxidation) cell needs to be replaced (about once every three years).
Originally developed by NASA, AHPCO technology has revolutionized the air filtration industry. In many cases, it performs better and more efficiently than a HEPA system, and you won’t need to regularly replace expensive filters.
The audible alarm beeps when the lamp completely burns out, but the AHPCO cell should be replaced every two years for optimal performance, since it drops below 80% output after two years.
In addition to using Bi-Polar® Ionization and an AHPCO catalyst, the Air Oasis 1000 G3 also includes our LongLife™ technology. Because of this specialty coating on our UVC lamps, the output of our lamps is far higher than the industry standard.
Many lamps maintain 65% of their output at 9,000 hours, whereas ours will maintain up to 80% of their output at 16,000 hours. At only 14 inches high, this small air purifier has
a coverage area of up to 1,000 square feet.
Improved Indoor Air Quality
The whisper-quiet operation of this tower air purifier can eliminate odors from smoke, food, cleaning chemicals, mold, and pets and reduce carbon-based contaminants. Common carbon-based contaminants include bacteria, viruses, and molds. In addition, the photocatalytic air purifier can also reduce smoke, odor-causing volatile organic compounds (or VOCs), and other allergens.
A Durable Design
Perfect for bedrooms, bathrooms, nurseries, living rooms, and offices, this five-pound tower air purifier can be placed on any desk, dresser, or counter. The Air Oasis 1000 G3 has internal metal components, a thick brushed-metal housing (not a faux finish), and a three-year warranty. Meeting domestic and international standards, this durable product also comes with a 12-volt DC wall adapter and a six-foot cord. It’s entirely made within the U.S.
Whether you’re looking to buy the Air Oasis 1000 G3 for commercial or residential purposes, know that the system, in addition to being powerful, is also energy-efficient. Competing purifiers often use 100 watts of energy or more, whereas the Air Oasis 1000 G3 uses less energy than a 45-watt light bulb. You can both breathe easier and go green!
How It Works
Without high-powered fans or thick filters, this non-filtration system uses a lamp that destroys germs with UV light. That light is reflected with the AHPCO catalyst, which produces catalytic molecules, which then, in turn, seek out and destroy carbon-based molecules. This powerful small air purifier cleans the air quickly, efficiently, and without using too much energy. We added our Bi-Polar® technology to further enhance the effectiveness of our countertop purifiers.
- Simple Operation: The Air Oasis 1000 G3 is simple to operate. The device turns on with the flip of a single switch. There are no complicated multiple settings to learn.
- Virtually Maintenance Free:
- No routine maintenance to perform
- No filters to change or clean
- Audible alarm indicates when it’s time to replace the AHPCO Cell
(AHPCO Cell only needs replacing every three years)
- Power Source:
- 12VDC wall adapter (can be used overseas)
- Meets domestic and international standards
- Coverage: Up to 1000 sq. ft.*(* Multiple units may be needed in areas of higher contamination)
- Noise: Whisper quiet operation
- Durable Construction:
- 1/8″ thick brushed metal housing, not a faux finish
- Internal metal components ensure long term use
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
- Product Name: Air Oasis 1000G3
- Model Number: AO1000G3
- Product Dimensions:
- Not Packaged: 4″ x 4″ x 14″
- Packaged: 19″ x 7″ x 5″
- Not Packaged: 5 lbs
- Packaged: 6 lbs
- Electrical: 12VDC 15 Watts
- Cord: 6 foot cord, Meets domestic and international standards.
- Airflow: 11 CFM
- Ozone Levels: Less than .04 ppm
- Positive & Negative ion concentration: 20,000,000/cm³
- Coverage: 1000 sq. ft.*
- Settings: ON/OFF
- Materials: Aluminum and polymers
- Working Temp: 0°F – 122°F
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA