The Air Oasis 3000 G3 countertop air purifier provides a subtle, hassle-free way to clean the air in any large room and remove contaminants or odors.
The purifier uses AHPCO (advanced hydrated photocatalytic oxidation) technology to sanitize the air in rooms up to 3,000 square feet. It can reduce carbon-based contaminants in greet rooms, large living spaces, expansive offices, open kitchens, etc., in a matter of minutes.
How it Works
This large room air purifier utilizes 2 cutting-edge technologies, one originally developed by NASA and the other originally invented by renowned scientist Albert Einstein in the early 1900’s & enhanced by Air Oasis, to destroy carbon-based molecules that pollute the air and create odors.
These carbon-based molecules include things like smoke, mold, bacteria, and airborne viruses. As a photo-catalytic air purifier, it uses a UV lamp to convert the carbon-based molecules into harmless molecules, like carbon dioxide and water vapor.
Cutting Edge Technologies
Although this tower air purifier uses advanced technology to improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), it is easy to use and requires virtually no maintenance. The purifier has a single switch to operate, eliminating complicated settings.
Additionally, there are no filters to clean or change, which makes it practically maintenance-free. The only maintenance involved is to change the AHCPO cell every three years when an alarm alerts the user that the cell needs to be replaced. Because the purifier doesn’t use a filter system, it requires less electricity, making it more energy-efficient.
The Air Oasis 3000 G3 is also equipped with our latest Bi-Polar® Ionization Technology, making it the perfect purifier, using 2 very effective technologies to rid your home or office of unwanted germs and bacteria.
While many air purifiers are noisy and bothersome, this purifier is quiet and discreet, making it perfect for both residential and commercial spaces. The subtle design keeps it from creating an eyesore in the room, and the six-foot power adapter cord means that the user isn’t at the mercy of outlet placement in the room. The Air Oasis 3000 G3 is made in the U.S. and has a three-year warranty.
Many homes and offices will benefit from using a tower air purifier in spacious areas because it can quickly and safely get rid of allergens in the air. Inhabitants breathe in contaminants from smoke, mold, bacteria, and viruses if the air isn’t purified.
Not only will the user be able to breathe easier knowing that the air around them is clean, but using a large room air purifier will eliminate any unpleasant odors that come from pets, cleaning chemicals, smoke, mold, and more.
The purifier can help to clean the air in expansive spaces up to 3,000 square feet. This is perfect for large office areas, large living spaces, homes with open floor plans, and even spaces smaller than 3,000 square feet that have high contaminant levels.
It provides an easy, efficient way to purify the air in large spaces in only a few minutes. Because the Air Oasis 3000 G3 is a photocatalytic air purifier, it uses less electricity than most purifiers and devices, making it extremely energy-efficient for your home or office space.
- Simple Operation: The Air Oasis 3000 G3 is simple to operate. The device turns on with the flip of a single switch. There are no complicated multiple settings to learn.
- Virtually Maintenance Free:
- No routine maintenance to perform
- No filters to change or clean
- Audible alarm indicates when it’s time to replace the AHPCO Cell
(AHPCO Cell only needs replacing every three years)
- Power Source:
- 12VDC wall adapter (can be used overseas)
- Meets domestic and international standards
- Coverage: Up to 3000 sq. ft.*
(* Multiple units may be needed in areas of higher contamination)
- Noise:Whisper quiet operation
- Low Maintenance: Zero maintenance for 2 years.
- Durable Construction:
- 1/8″ thick brushed metal housing, not a faux finish
- Internal metal components ensure long term use
- Made in the USA
- Warranty:3 year limited warranty
- Product Name: Air Oasis 3000G3
- Model Number: AO3000G3
- Product Dimensions:
- Not Packaged: 4″ x 4″ x 15.5″
- Packaged: 19″ x 7″ x 5″
- Not Packaged: 5 lbs
- Packaged: 6 lbs
- Electrical: 12VDC 15 Watts
- Cord: 6 foot cord, Meets domestic and international standards.
- Airflow: 11 CFM
- Ozone Levels: Less than .05 ppm
- Positive & Negative ion concentration: 20,000,000/cm³
- Coverage: 3000 sq. ft.*
- Settings: ON/OFF
- Materials: Aluminum and polymers
- Working Temp: 0°F – 122°F