These New Years Resolution quotes will offer up just the right amount of inspiration to help you stick to your promises this year.
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” – Cyril Cusack“
- Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” – Goran Persson
- Walking, Biking, Rowing, Weight Lifting, Pickle Ball or whatever exercise you chose can make a world of difference in your body, mind, sprit, happiness and well being!
- “How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.” –Benjamin Franklin
- “Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed.” –Cavett Robert
- “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” –
John R. Dallas Jr.
- “The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.” –Leo Tolstoy
- “We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden.” –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “One resolution I have made and try always to keep is this: To rise above the little things.” –John Burroughs
- Taking vitamins, minerals, herbs to fuel your body can help you gain more energy, ward off disease and feel better overall!
- Conscious Eating Rocks! Think before you eat, slow down, make smart daily choices and feel better & better! Team Nutritional Institute
- As a Nation lets eat more veggies, fruits, drink clean water and eat more good clean foods in 2019! We would all be amazed at the transformation to better health that can be achieved so much more!
- “Good resolutions are simple checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” –Oscar Wilde
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” –Albert Einstein