In the natural health community, everyone knows that ACV stands for apple cider vinegar and that its amazing health benefits — many of which are backed by science — include weight loss, reducing cholesterol, lowering blood sugar levels and improving symptoms of diabetes, according to World Health.
The health benefits of ACV are far reaching, and have been known since 5000 B.C. when it was first used as a food preservative before being used to treat various health conditions.
Be Ready With Healthier Treats And Fun Fall Products!
Checkout All Fall And Holloween Sale
Here are just eight of the many modern day ways to use ACV for better health:
- Diabetes — Vinegar may lower your blood sugar by preventing the complete digestion of complex carbohydrates, and has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity in 19% of individuals with Type 2 diabetes and 34% of those with prediabetes.
- Heart Health — Vinegar supports heart health in multiple ways, including inhibiting oxidation of LDLs, thereby improving your health by preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- Weight Loss — Vinegar may help you lose weight, as it makes you feel full and reduces the total amount of food you consume. When volunteers consumed a small amount of vinegar along with a high-carb meal they consumed less food for the remainder of the day. That reduction equated to about 200 to 275 calories a day — an amount that would result in a monthly weight loss of up to 1.5 pounds.
Check out CBD Hemp Oil Products on Our Website or eBay Store
- Sore Throat — The antibacterial properties in apple cider vinegar may be useful for sore throats as well. Gargle with a mixture of about one-third cup of apple cider vinegar mixed with warm water as needed.
- Acid Reflux and Other Digestive Ailments — Acid reflux typically results from having too little acid in your stomach. You can easily improve the acid content of your stomach by taking 1 tablespoon of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a large glass of water daily.
- Skin Irritations — Apple cider vinegar works for a variety of skin ailments, from bug bites to poison ivy to sunburn. Apply it directly to the irritated area or try soaking in a bath with about one cup of vinegar added.
- Warts — Topical application of ACV may help remove warts, likely because of the high levels of acetic acid it contains. Try soaking a cotton ball in vinegar and applying it to the wart, covered, overnight.
- Energy Boost — ACV contains potassium and enzymes to help banish fatigue. Plus, its amino acids may help prevent the buildup of lactic acid in your body, further preventing fatigue.
GET MY BEST HEALTH TIPS FOR FREE
If you haven’t already, here’s your chance to subscribe to the world’s most popular newsletter! My FREE newsletter is instrumental in changing the lives of many people across the world. If you want to take control of your health then you won’t want to miss out on this opportunity. When you subscribe I guarantee:
- You’ll be the first to hear about fast-breaking health news and hard-to-find tips for improving your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- You’ll save money because I’m committed to helping you stay healthy, so you won’t need expensive prescription drugs or doctor’s visits so often
- You’ll get straight talk from me in plain English that shatters all the myths and misconceptions about health, aging, and fitness
- You’ll gain unlimited access to free eBooks that can have a profound impact on your health
Co-editor and Creator: Akanksha S