Despite the legalization of cannabis for adult use in the majority states in the past few years and the inclusion in the 2018 Farm Bill of industrial hemp as a crop, the U.S.
Food and Drug Administration, up until recently, listed CBD as a Schedule I drug, the most dangerous drug category reserved for drugs like heroin and LSD.
Be Ready With Healthier Treats And Fun Fall Products!
Checkout All Fall And Holloween Sal
The classification made no sense because CBD is nonpsychoactive — it is not addictive, does not produce a “high” and there are few to no dangerous side effects.
In contrast, CBD offers many health benefits, which makes sense when you consider it’s part of our physiology. Cannabinoid receptors, which recognize and interact with CBD, are found in the human brain, lungs, liver, kidneys and immune system.
Endocannabinoid deficiency has been identified in people who have migraines, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory and neurological conditions and a variety of treatment-resistant conditions
Check out CBD Hemp Oil Products on Our Website or eBay Store
There are many scientifically documented benefits of CBD, and the list keeps growing. To name a few, benefits of CBD include the ability to help improve:
- Allergic asthma
- Anxiety and sleep
- Austism spectrum disorder
- Blood pressure
- Cancer pain, nausea and lack of appetite
- Irritable bowel disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Ovarian function/female reproductive system
- PTSD and nightmares
- Pain, migraine, detoxification from opioids
- Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases
- Pediatric seizures
Our Most Popular Items
RX For Pets, Manuka Honey, Little Davinci For Kids, Pure Encapsulation, Omega Organic Coconut Oil & More!!
The potential effects of CBD in treating other illnesses, such as lupus, are currently being studied. So with all of the scientific evidence to back up the many beneficial uses for CBD, why are so many still so hesitant?
In part, it may be because the medicinal use of CBD oil, especially as a treatment for pain, represents a significant threat to the sale of opioids, which Big Pharma has been profiting greatly from for the last decade.
Many other industries could also lose profits from a booming cannabis industry, including alcohol, lumber, gas, oil and clothing industries. To learn more about using cannabis for medical purposes, click here.
GET MY BEST HEALTH TIPS FOR FREE
If you haven’t already, here’s your chance to subscribe to the world’s most popular newsletter! My FREE newsletter is instrumental in changing the lives of many people across the world.
If you want to take control of your health then you won’t want to miss out on this opportunity. When you subscribe I guarantee:
- You’ll be the first to hear about fast-breaking health news and hard-to-find tips for improving your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- You’ll save money because I’m committed to helping you stay healthy, so you won’t need expensive prescription drugs or doctor’s visits so often
- You’ll get straight talk from me in plain English that shatters all the myths and misconceptions about health, aging, and fitness
- You’ll gain unlimited access to free eBooks that can have a profound impact on your health
Co-editor and Creator: Akanksha S