Check out below some of our Student Buddy tips!
Brain Boost™ is an all-natural energizer, a perfect help for
- A tough final or test
- Getting through an all-nighter
- Extra focus when needed
- More energy
- And much more!
Green Latte™ is packed with greens and great for energizing the body and mind.
- Get an Energized Edge
- Helps you stay focused and energized
Study with Buddies.
- Take some notes during class.
- Make a small study group with four or five friends or classmates that have the same class as you. Get together and study every week for no less than a half hour. For some people, working and studying in groups tends to help them retain information much longer. As big projects and tests grow near, meet more often than usual.
- If your session runs too long and you miss a meal, try Beyond Berry™. One scoop in a glass of water is a meal replacement. It’s a fast, easy, and tasty way to get much needed nutrients that you miss out on. It’s low carb, so you don’t get that a “sleepy” full feeling.
- Try not to cram the night before, but sometimes it’s unavoidable.
- If you just HAVE to pull an all nighter for that test or final, try taking a Brain Boost™. It will clear your mind, perk you up, and help you focus on what you are doing. Drink plenty of water and grab a Beyond Berry™ around 3:00am and beat that “low” 4:00 am feeling.
- We all know that waiting until the night before to cram all the material on the test in, typically never works, but sometimes life just gets in the way. Try not to snack on high carbs or too much sugar, the let down is not what you need to stay focused.
- The morning after your all night study session, drink a green latte. This nutrient rich smoothie will give you a burst of much needed energy after a long night.
- “Once I stayed up late to study for my two finals the next day. I started feeling very restless, distracted, and tired so I took a Brain Boost™ and my mind turned 100 percent on to my studies. ” Jorge Jacobo-Student”
- Read your textbook as much as you can. Its one of the biggest mistakes students make. Students get too confident that their note taking skills are good enough to cover all the material that they will be tested on. You need to at least read the highlighted and bolded areas in your textbook, preferably read the whole chapter, it will help you. If you have trouble staying focused while reading, try taking a Brain Boost™. It will keep you on the right track.
- Experiment with different types of studying. Some people learn better visually, some verbally, some with a pen and paper. Try out some different techniques to see how you learn best.
- Visually: Try making a chart or pictures that tie in with your studying. This will help you tie together a picture in your mind with the information.
- Verbally: Tape your classes(with the professors ok)and review them as you read and study. Create a jingle or a song that contains the information you need to memorize. When you are being testing on the material, you can just recall back to your song and the information will be right there!
- Writing it down: Try writing down key words and definitions 10 times each. This will drill the information into your head and you won’t forget it! Make a Green Latte™ while you’re in your drilling session. It will help clarify your mind and get you on your way to a more successful study session.