1 can (14.75 oz.) or 2 cans (7.5 oz. each) traditional pack Alaska salmon OR 2 cans or pouches (6 to 7.1 oz. each) skinless, boneless salmon
1 lb. frozen stir-fry vegetables
1 cup instant or quick-cooking rice
1 Tablespoon oil
1/2 cup prepared thick teriyaki sauce
1/4 teaspoon each sesame oil and ground ginger, if desired
1. Drain salmon and reserve 2 tablespoons salmon liquid. Break salmon into chunks, set aside.
2. Prepare rice according to package directions. In pan or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add vegetables and stir-fry for one minute. Stir in salmon liquid and teriyaki sauce. (Add sesame oil and ginger, if desired.)
4. Add salmon; reduce heat to medium, cover and cook 4-5 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender.
5. Stir just before serving. Portion 1 to 1-1/2 cups rice into bowl. Top with salmon-vegetable blend.