I’m going to keep this very simple. There are many variations, but the
following will get you through just about any situation when it comes to making
any tincture you wish. And there won’t be any better tinctures out there.
1. On the New Moon, fill a blender half full with a bunch of herbs.
2. Pour on top of the herbs 100 Proof Vodka so that the liquid settles 2
inches above the top level of the herbs in the blender.
3. Blend the hell out of it for about a minute.
4. Pour the mixture into a glass Mason jar and go store it in a dark place.
5. At least once a day, shake your mixture.
6. After two weeks (on the Full Moon), press your mixture using a Beer Press, a Potato Ricer and an organic cotton canvas clothe, or the fanciest press you can find and money can buy ;o)
7. Store your tincture in brown bottles and keep out of the light.
You’re done. That’s all there is to it. You can use Apple Cider Vinegar
instead of Alcohol with certain herbs, and my recommendation is to stay away
from using Glycerin.
There you go! You’ve just made the best tincture there is and which will really work.