All Ingredients Must Be Organic
SHOPPING LIST SUMMARY
If you have any questions, go to the details that follow on Page 4 through 10
If you don’t already own the following items you can elect to beg, buy or borrow them. Consider if you are a healthy person doing a maintenance cleanse a couple of times a year or a person handling an “incurable” disease. The “incurable” category may chose to cycle through the cleanses a number of times until they are happy with the results obtained. How often you plan to do the cleanses may influence your decision to buy or borrow. For a healthy change of lifestyle, we always recommend that you buy them.
- Blender (needed weeks 1 through 4 and ongoing)
- Vegetable Juicer – (needed weeks 3 & 4 and ongoing.) Week 1 ongoing if you are on an “incurable” program such as cancer, heart disease or diabetes. An abundance of fresh, organic fruit and vegetables and juices are important to strengthen and rebuild health. Some cancer programs recommend organic juices only and others suggest juices as well as lots or only raw foods. We encourage you to own your own juicer and recommend the Champion juicer. There are lots of good juicers out there, but we prefer the Champion. It’s so tough that you’ll be handing it down to your grandchildren.
- Citrus Juicer – hand or electric – (needed weeks 3 & 4 and ongoing). Hand juicer is a bit labor intensive. The electric ones cost $15 to $20 and are well worth the investment.
- 5 Gallon Stainless Steel Pot with Lid – If you do not own one and don’t want to buy one for ongoing use, borrow one from a friend, church or school. (needed week 3 for one day)
- Canning jars and lids – pint, quart or Ã‚Â½ gallon are perfect or other containers to store Potassium broth. (needed weeks 3 & 4). Standard Mason / Ball jars are ideal.
- A Sharp Paring Knife
- A Vegetable Scrub Brush
- A Colander or Large Strainer
- A Bowl to put under the Colander/Strainer to collect dripping broth
- 14 Gallons Distilled Water
- 3 Gallons Drinking Water (needed weeks 1 through 4)
- 1 Gallon Liver/Gall and Kidney Flush Drinks (needed for weeks 3 & 4)
- 2 Gallons Liver Tea (needed for week 3)
- 2 Gallons Kidney Tea (needed for week 4)
- 2 Gallons Potassium Broth (needed for week 3)
- 2 Gallons Potassium Broth (needed for week 4)
Note Well: Please read this entire section to get a good overall idea of what you are shopping for because my idea of a “large onion” or “the size of an orange that will give X amount of juice&” may be very different from yours. This list is to make things as simple as possible but please do read everything and I know you will think for yourself. If you have questions, try reading the details in the sections that follow as they are intended
to clarify further the exact things you will need for the entire cleanse.
- 15 to 20 Organic Oranges in Spring/Summer (Liver-Gall. Flush Drink needed week 3) or combination of citrus: oranges, grapefruit, lemons and limes to equal 8 oz. a day of juice for 5 days. or 20 to 30 Organic Apples in Winter/Fall (Liver-Gall. Flush Drink needed week 3) and 5 Bunches of Organic Grapes in Winter/Fall (Liver-Gall Flush Drink needed week 3)
- 16 oz. Bottle Organic Olive Oil (8 oz. Liver-Gall. Flush Drink & 4 – 8 oz. for Bomb needed week 3)
- Large piece of Ginger Root – size of an adult male hand – need 15 pieces
- 1 inch by 1 inch (Liver-Gall Flush Drink needed week 3)
- 7 Bulbs Organic Garlic (2 bulbs Liv-Gall Flush Drink needed week 3) (5 bulbs Potassium Broth needed weeks 3 & 4)
- 1 Bunch Organic Celery (Potassium Broth needed weeks 3 & 4)
- 10 Lbs. Organic Potatoes Try to find ones without any green on the skins. (Potassium Broth needed weeks 3 & 4)
- 5 Lbs. Carrots – (Potassium Broth needed weeks 3 & 4)
- 2 Bunches (6-8 good sized) Beets with tops if possible (Potassium Broth needed weeks 3 & 4)
- 8 to 10 Large White Organic Onions Yellow onions are fine if white are not available (Potassium Broth needed weeks 3 & 4)
- 3 bunches of Organic Greens – 2 Beet if available plus one other. If beet not available, substitute Spinach, Chard or Kale. (Potassium Broth – needed weeks 3 and 4)
- 1 or 2 Organic Hot Peppers – 1 Habanero (very hot) or 2 Scotch Bonnet (hot) or a couple of Jalapeno to taste. Often it is difficult to find organic so use commercial if organic are not available. (Potassium Broth – needed weeks 3 & 4)
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons of Celtic Sea Salt – This is the best salt without question. It is available through Organic Solutions if you can’t get it locally (Pot. Broth needed weeks 3 & 4)
- 13 to 18 lemons – 13 good size and juicy, 18 if small and not juicy (8 for Bomb needed the end of week 3 and 5-10 for Kidney/Bladder Flush Drink – needed week 4)
- 5 to 10 Organic Limes – 5 if good size and juicy, 10 if small and not juicy (Kidney/Bladder Flush Drink needed for week 4) Often Organic Limes are not available. Substitute Organic Lemons if Limes are not available in organic. Organic produce is the only way to go here.
- Organic Maple Syrup – optional – 5 tsps. to taste (Kidney/Bladder Flush – needed week 4)
THIS IS THE END OF THE SIMPLIFIED SHOPPING LIST!
THE PREVIOUS “SIMPLIFIED SHOPPING LIST” WAS EXCERPTED FROM THE FOLLOWING MORE DETAILED AND EXPANDED INFORMATION. YOU WILL SEE THAT ALL ITEMS LISTED ABOVE APPEAR BELOW UNDER THE HEADING OF THE CLEANSE STEPS. YOU WILL BE REVIEWING SOME THINGS YOU HAVE READ PREVIOUSLY BUT MORE SPECIFICS ARE INCLUDED TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND EVEN MORE EXACTLY WHAT IS INVOLVED IN EACH PART OF THE CLEANSE. DISTILLED WATER FOR DRINKING WATER IT IS IMPORTANT TO DRINK A TOTAL OF 1 GALLON OF LIQUIDS A DAY
THIS INCLUDES MORNING FLUSH DRINKS, TEAS, TOTAL NUTRITION DRINKS, JUICES ETC.
Keep several gallons of Distilled Water on hand and drink it to make up your gallon a day!
This is a blender drink. All ingredients go into a blender and are blended.
Blender Have a blender handy to make your morning drink.
Choose Option 1 or Option 2 depending on when you are doing the cleanse Spring/Summer or Winter/Fall. Since climates vary, the idea is to use the fruits that are in season in your area at the time you do the cleanse. Fresh, local, organic fruit is the best when possible.
Option 1. In Spring and Summer citrus juice is recommended. If the morning Liver-Gallbladder Flush Drink is being made with citrus, you will need the following:
- Citrus Juicer – Hand juicing is a bit labor intensive. If you do not already own an electric citrus juicer, consider purchasing one. They
generally run around $15 to $20.
- Organic Citrus – Suggest 3-4 oranges per day per person to make the 8 oz. (1 cup) of juice for your flush drink, If you wish to use a combination
or citrus, adjust amount to include grapefruit, lemons, and limes. You may wish to buy additional oranges for eating and juicing. If so check on buying cases of oranges from your health food store as cases are usually discounted. (Additional lemons are needed for the Bomb)
OR Option 2. In Fall or Winter, apple and/or grape juice is recommended. If the morning Liver-Gallbladder Flush Drink is being made with fresh apple juice or grape juice you will need:
- Vegetable Juicer – If you do not currently own a juicer, we recommend and therefore sell the Champion juicer. There are many good juicers on the market. Call us and we will tell you why we prefer the Champion. It is the best.
- Organic Apples/and or Grapes – Like other fruits, apples and grapes vary in the amount of juice you will get from them. You may need to purchase a few, bring them home and juice them to determine how many you will need. We love and eat lots of apples year round so I just buy a case or guesstimate how many I’ll need depending on the size and juiciness of the apples. For simplicity sake, let’s say 20 to 30 apples and 5 bunches of grapes if that sounds good to you.
Organic Cold Pressed Olive Oil – 16 oz. bottle (15 TBS. of oil per person for the morning drink for 5 days = approx. 1 cup total or 8 oz.)
Additional oil needed to do the Bomb.
- Fresh Organic Ginger root – 1 large about the size of your hand depending upon the thickness of the Ginger (15 pieces per person approx. 1 inch by 1 inch per piece)
- Organic Garlic – 2 bulbs per person (15 cloves per person) Additional Garlic needed for Potassium Broth.
- Distilled Water – 8 oz. per drink per person times 5 days = 40 oz. or 1 quart plus 1 cup. Buy 1 gallon for this drink plus the Kidney Flush drink below.